Question

always want to run
Hi, my prob is that I am constantly looking for greener pasturers regarding men. As soon as there is a problem in a relationship I am involved with, I want to run. I then look for comfort in other men. I need to settle down as I have been doing this for the last 10 years and it has become a habit, I cannot commit to the long haul. How do I change this? I know that every relationship has its problems, but I just cant seem to get past this. Please help.

So you don't bother to persevere when any problems arise in a relationship ? Counselling / therapy will help you understand and change this bad habit. If you choose to remain this way, you will never have any lasting relationship because ALL relationships have at least occasional problems, and happy relationships learn to solve problems and work together on problems.
Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ( CBT ) is good at helping people change bad habits like this, and to learn new and more constructive behaviours.