Question

am a straight woman but fantacize about another woman
hey all, i have done it all, i am 30 and have reached my sexual peak. I have done MMF, FFM, FFMMM- and each time I see a naked woman with firm breasts - it''s just turns me on completely! Now i have this gf and we share the same fantacy but we are too close to get down on each other! so i need to find a girlfriend that i can get intimate with now and again - just imagine a double sided dildo - wow - mind blowing!!! where on earth do i start looking. I have a bf by the way and he satisfies me but i still want some VJJ....
sexologist

this is a sexual health forum. unable to assist you with your question.