Question

Am being sequestrated today

Today I am being sequestrated by a crafty lawyer for R40 000. I went under Debt Review and was paying back the amount monthly. Now the creditor''s lawyer has gone ahead with this application. I cannot afford to oppose it, let alone afford to travel to the High Court in PTA.

Has anyone else been through this? What is the time frame whereby I cannot get credit?

Thank you.

Aren't all lawyers crafty ? I thought it was a selection criterion for law school. As I have no experience, fortunately, of this situation, I cannot advise usefully, but I'm sure other readers can.
I live without credit, by choice. It puzzles me, I buy a couple of magazines at CNA, and they ask me whether to charge it directly to my card, or put it on credit to pay off. I say at my age, I might not live long enough to pay off debts, so hit me with it directly. If I can't afford something, I don't get it. It's actually rather a simple way of life