Question

am i a man or what
hey doc...i am really worried now. i am nearly 21.
It's been 3yrs and im still waiting for my first beard to show up, all my friends have beards except me. And the other, i don't even look like a man, i have a babyface, im short and my balls are still tiny, like they were when i was 10 they look like -|- ing marbles, even my girlfriend has dumped me, she 's been patient with me until now, i have pupic hair but only up to my belly button and my freakin armpits are only half hairy, what is going on here, will i be able to have kids or what??

MB, I’m sure it’s nothing, but if you want to know for sure the best would be to see your doctor and have him do some blood tests. Good luck.