Question

Am I allergic to Sulphur Dioxide
Recently confirmed that I am allergic to following antibiotics: Sulphas, Cephalosporins and Quinolones - does this mean that I am now allergic to Sulphur Dioxide preservatives? Can you also explain a high auto immune system and what the repercussions of that is if any and does the body ever stop being high auto immune?

Hi Sally
Yes you will probably cough or get short of breath if you eat something with sulphur dioxide in. High auto immune probably means that you quickly react to allergens - if you mean will the allergies go away - Probably not.