Question

Am I an alcoholic
I was wondering if I would be classed as an alcoholic. Every evening when I get home from work I have 1,2 or 3 (it always varies) of my Red Square Energisers. They are an energy drink and keep me going for the remainder of the evening...they give me a 2nd wind to tackle the evening ahead. I almost feel as though I am dependent on them but yet I do not over indulge, I do not get drunk, my personality does not change and if I don't have any at hand I do not drink anything else...only my Red Squares...

Well, if they're non-alcoholic, you're no alcoholic. But people can indeed get dependent on excessive caffeine intake, including Cokes, "energy drinks" and coffee. And you may find withdrawal effects -- I recall, for instance, when I worked in Philadelphia, we all drank copious strong coffee all day at the office ; and I found I was getting bad headaches at the weekeneds, because I drank far less coffee then, and was having withdrawal symptoms.
More relevant, too, would be to explore why you keep feeling so tired that you feel you need these, especially in the evenings when you might want to relax and go to sleep.
And if they also contain alcohol, then they're a contradiction, if they combine sedatives like alcohol with stimulants --- that's not a good mixture.
Alcoholism can have various patterns, including binge drinking and weekend drinkers ( and be cautious about weight, Keanu, as this is a high calorie intake and if you have stopped running, your exercise levels are probably not balancing out that degree of calorie intake ).
Look forward to hearing on Monday how you managed over the weekend.
And in estimating alcohol intake, remember the glass of wine they usually quote as a unit, is the old-fashioned mean and tiny wine-glass, not the enormous --- shall I drink it or swim in it --- glasses they serve today.