Question

Am I becoming Lesbian
I'm 25 and have a boyfriend of 5 years now and we plan to get married. My problem is I've recently started thinking about kissing women- a woman to be exact, who is sort of working with me. I love my guy, and i luv our sex life, but every time I see her, I picture kissing with her, and get really turned on?

Does this mean I'm lesbian?

Please help!
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Confused and thanks for your post.

I must disagree with Nikki on one score - your sexual orientation is not fixed at birth. Many women only begin to become aware of their bisexual or lesbian tendencies later in life, often after they're married to men. We have discussed this previously on the forum - use the search function to access the archives.