Question

Am i being stupid or just over sensitive?

Yesterday my boyfriend and i went to collect the pizza we had ordered (always order there) and on the way back home i said that the guy who served us and the blonde girl that was cutting the pizza are in fact a couple. Asked me how do i know this and i told him that the few times i have been in there, i saw them kissing ect. He then said everytime i go in there she asks me for my number. I got upset with him and he said i'm just joking around with you, please don't get so upset over nothing. I was then really upset because he knows i have insecurities about our relationship and couldn't believe that he even joked about something like that. Am i being stupid and over sensitive about this?

YOu were indeed being rather oversensitive, weren't you ? See a personal counsellor , maybe a relationship counselling session or two, and let yourself become less insecure.