Question

Am i depressed or just fed up
I have been feeling teary, angry, irritable, resentfull and go through motions of "What is life about" for the last 4 months. These feelings bombard most of my day and I battle to cope with the smallest of task because i keep asking myself "what for?" . I am a 35 year old mother to 3 very demanding children, I work from home running a small business, and have a husband whom I dislike intensely at the moment.

Carol, it could be a depression brewing up. And you have more than enough reasons to be thoroughly fed up, too. The only way to be sure would be to see a shrink for a comprehensive asessment and advice as to the precise nature of the problem, and your best choice of ways to deal with it. It doesn't sound like a siation worth just ignoring, when either way, it can be relieved