Question

am i eating right?
Hi. I am a seventeen year old female. I do not have a weight problem but would like to lose the 5 kilograms I have gained over the past few months. I run anything between 6 and 8 kilometres a day, spend an hour doing cardiovascular activites such as high intensity cycling, and also do 2 gym classes such as aerobics and body conditioning, a day, 6 to 7 days a week. I eat healthily, and nibble mostly on things like provitas, yoghurt, raisins and fruit BUT I nibble a lot. Our main meals also consist mostly of veggies and healthily cooked foods. I don't ever over-indulge in sweet fattening things. What can I do to lose the excess kilos, and should I be following a specific diet for the amount of exercise I do?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Dear Tantra
I can't give you an opinion because you don't list your weight in kg and height in metres so that I can work out your BMI. For all I know you may be underweight, despite those 5 extra kg seeing that you do so much exercise. Read my reply to 'Argus' on 16 Jan 2003 to get some idea about the needs of high performance athletes. Your eating habits sound fine to me. If you would like me to work out your BMI then post a NEW message listing your weight and height and then we can see.
Take care