Question

am i fertile, still not pregnant
I am a 20 year old lady and have been having unprotected sex for 2 years and still not pregnant. I am worried that i may be infertile. Could you give me some advice on what i should do?
fertility expert

Dear Kvs

I do apologise for the delyed response. We have just returned from our year-end break.

By definition,(ie one year of unprotected intercourse and still not falling pregnant) you an your partner may have a fertility problem. However the problem may reside with your partner. I would therefore suggest that a sperm analysis be performed before further investigations are done on your part. You can revert to me once the sperm analysis results are available and I would gladly give you further advice as to what needs to be done next.