Question

31 Oct 2006

Am I in love or not

I met this guy last year 22 August 2006 he is a Xhosa man I dont know whether its because I hear funny rumours about Xhosa man that they love a woman for what they have. He has a 10 year old daughter who stays with him and more over I dont understand a man staying with such a big girl sleeping in the same bed is that normal, when I ask him he says he will buy a house next year but time is running he got divorced last April and the mother left the daughter. The daughter becomes silly playful with her dad whenever I am around so that I dont have time.

The other thing is that what I have realised about him is he has a small penis and cannot penetrate me, the penis becomes very soft when it touches my skin what could be the cause and because he knows I know nothing about sex he thinks I dont realise this.

On Saturday I was with him but he told me he does not have units so I must make a plan for him, he thinks I want marriage from him whenever we are together he will bring the subject that he was suppose to pay lobola for me this December but now he does not have enough money he needs to get a new job so that he can afford to pay.

What do I do, please assist, have I got a wrong person or not I am 34 and does not have a baby what I know is that I am independent and very caring

,,,,,