Question

Am I in-secure or foolish
Doc, I need help...I am married for 5 years and my husband does not wear his wedding ring. At the same time he has a funny relationship with my brother''s wife, he visits her without me knowing or my brother and he calls her, he goes though my phone, but I can never go through his. My brother does not think anything of this I have spoken to him about all of this, he avoids his sick relationship with my sister-in law, but quickly get''s back into it. Further to that he takes a glass or sometimes more than a glass of alcohol daily, I have a problem with it, but he just brushes me off. Our middle daughter was molested by his nephew and up to date, he has never really acknowledged it as well. I would never have married him, if I knew what I know now. He calls me a hippocrat, I want leave him and be a single parent.

Has he explained why he doesn't wear his wedding ring ? Secretly visiting your brother's wife is distinctly odd - what does your brother think of this ? And what explanation does your husband and the brother's wife have for this ?
He cannot justify hunting through your phone while refusing you similar access to his what does he suspect ? That you might behave the way he might be doing ?
A glass of alcohol daily is usually not a problem, so long as it is truly A glass.
It sounds as though he has few scruples, and prefers to deny the reality of any problems that arise.
Maybe it'd help for you to see a personal counsellor, to help you explore your options and make a wise choice for the benefit of you and your children