Question

Am i missing something
Hi..
My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend is about to give birth now-and my boyfriend had gone to hospital to be with her..i am so hurt, its as if i have been stabbed in the heart.I know he loves me and i know that he wants to be a good father to his child..but am i missing something?..the ex girlfriend stay more than two hours drive from where we stay-could they still be together, they talked everyday to find out how she has been doing.He left her for me..could he have changed his mind-that he wants to be with his "family"..pls advice..

You don't say who is the father of the child. If it's him, he'd be a heartless heel if he DIDN'T go to the hospital at that time. Would you really prefer that he was the sort of man who would ignore the birth of his own child, simply because his relatonship with the mother happens to have broken up ? It's not especially likely that he is about to leave you for her, but more likely that he is being responsible and adult, which is surely to be encouraged ? Over-reacting to this, and insisting that you feel stabbed to the heart, isn't likely to keep him attracted to you, but more likely to drive him away. be big and nice about this. As Lola says, if you and he are going to remain together, presumably this child will be part of your life, too --- so why not also go with him to the hospital ? Give him support for doing the decent thing.
NO relationship is "no serious" when a pregnancy and a child are involved --- THAT must always be seen as serious.