Question

am i normal
I masturbate regularly and i know if someone does the same. Also i get easily excited by naked men, but i love girls
Life Coach for Men

Hello gogo

You need to decide whether the issue is to do with nakedness or being turned on by men and women. It is often taboo for men in heterosexual relationships to even consider the male body appealing and you may simply be turned on by the human body.

Masturbating is a healthy way of relieving sexual tension, and if you are concerned about the visual stimulus, change the images to women and see if there is any difference.

Women often get turned on by the naked female figure, and they are not gay. What you may be saying behind your comments is that you may fear that you are gay or bisexual in some way. I am not saying you are, so consider the comment in my first paragraph.

Mike Lacey-Smith