Question

AM I PREAGNANT
Hello Doc
I am a lady aged 23 on the 25th January i had an abortion. I was three weeks preagnant i bled the whole day after the abortion, and it stopped.The following week I started bleeding for almost two weeks until early February.Shortly after my periods i started taking Tryphasil for the first time after five days of taking the pills i had unsafe sex but the following day i took morning after pills.

Now I'm confused was the bleeding my February periods please help.is it normal when should i expect my February periods for February coz it's niw March

Please help
Worried

JM, you should see your periods when you start taking the inactive pills in the packet. You have to remember that the pills are in charge of your periods now and that you should only menstruate when you take the inactive (red) pills. Good luck.