Question

AM I PREGANT? CONFUSED!
I started getting early signs of being pregant and I took a home preganacy test which said I was pregnant. However, I had mt normal period on 22 October. Then I got my period 2 weeks ago and it was very light and it lasted 3 days. Now I have my period again and it is alo extemely light. Both times I have gotten my period, I have had no cramps (and I always get terrible cramps). Could I be pregnant? I alos want to know if the early sings of preganacy ( +- 3 weeks), if it is normal to get extremely tired. Get bad headaches, get really nauseas and get restless at night (I mean to toss and turn in our sleep)?

Home preganncy tests are sometimes wrong. It would be best to have a blood test.