Question

Am I pregnant?
I should have gotten my period around the 17th -18th March. My period is a week late. I don't know what the symptoms of pregnancy are. Could my cycle just have changed??? I am usually regular. I did have sensitive breasts at the time when I should have gotten my period. The sensitivity lasted about 3 days, but I did not get a period. I am not unusually tired. I do work late hours. I don't feel nauseous. If I were pregnant, wouldn't I feel different? What is likely to cause a change in my menstrual cycle, other than pregnancy?? I do have that slight dull abdominal pain that I experience when i am going to get a period. Could I still have this pain and be pregnant?
GYNAEDOC

If there is a possibility that you may be pregnant, you should check a pregnancy test. Symptoms of pregnancy are very variable and some women do not experience any at all. If the pregnancy test is negative, you can look at other reasons for missing your peiod.