Question

AM I PREGNANT?
hi my last period was 31 days ago.My period is quite regular and arrives every 25-28 days so now its late and im worried. I havent experienced any early pregnancy symptoms but my nipples are sore.Please tell if i could be pregnant
Sexy

This is a perfect example of when NOT to seek the advice of a health information on-line service first for what could be serious and/or urgent conditions requiring medical attention and treatment. Any Internet Q&A service cannot answer every question it receives and therefore, may or may not be able to answer your particular question, and in good time. Rather than wait for a response, I urge you to see a professional as soon as possible -- be informed, get a pregnancy test done, and regain peace of mind!