Question

Am I pregnant
My last period started on the 25 of December up until the 29 December.
On Saturday the 8 January my partner and I had sex without a condom. I have visited the babynet.co.za which one of lady has recommended on your site, all to find out the my conception date was the 8 of January. Does this means that I'm pregnant. This morning my breast was getting tender, since Wednesday I have been having this little headache in the morning, which I dont take anything for it, I just drink water instant.
Recently I feel tried, sometimes I've got this little bit of cramps not like the menstruations, this one only happens few times during the course of the day, but they stop it's selves after times. Could this be the signs of pregnancy. This will be my first time ever.

Please help me out, my period always last for 4 days.

It means that you had sex during your fertile period. Not everyone falls pregnant each time they have sex at the fertile time though. It is too early for any pregnancy symptoms. Wait and see if your period comes when expected.