Question

Am I pregnant?
Had my last period on the 16th of July and had protected sex on the 29th of July. Expected my periods on the 12th of August but havent shown up. problem is my breasts r tender and sore and have dull pain in my lower back. have been feeling nauseous for about 3 weeks now.

noticed brownish blood on the 14th (same colour and texture i get on my last day of periods) and had 'period pains' this morning and my urine was red as when i normally have my period but now it seems like my periods have come but not as heavy as they are used to I'm still feeling nauseous and have heartburn though. Should I go to the doctor or try another hpt?

I don't know when you did the pregnancy test but, if you are starting your period now, it sounds like it may just be a late period. You could do another test to be certain.

Best wioshes