Question

Am I pregnant
Good day

I went off the pill early September 2012 after being on Yaz for about 4 years.We are trying to conceive. I only got my first period on the 28th of October 2012 and it lasted 3 weeks. I then started menstruating again on the 5th of December and it lasted up to the 15th. We had intercourse since the 24th evey secong/third day as I do not know when I am ovulating. I did not have my period since it stopped on the 15th. I took a home pregnancy test on the 9th of January but it was negative. I have been feeling bloated, a bit nauseaus and some back pain - It also feels the same as if my period wants to start but it doesn''t.

Could I be pregnant and when shouild I test again?

Kind regards

Periods can be irregular for a few months after stoping the Pill. Wait a few weeks and see if your period starts.