Question

am i sick?
my boyfriend is under the impression that i am suffering from anorexia which i really dont think is the case, my eating habits do have alot to be desired but i feel that im not ill, i am 1.69m and weigh at the moment 38kgs, which i think is underweight yes but not dangerously, please tell me he does not have a point here, so that i can print this out to show him im fine

Dear Lizzy
I am afraid that I must agree with your boyfriend that you are dangerously underweight with a BMI of 13. To reach the lowest level of normal weight you should weigh 51 kg! For your own sake you need to start eating a balanced diet and obtain some help from a clinical psychologist and dietitian. Ask your dr to refer you to the former and phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings) for the latter. You need help before you ruin your life and health.
Take great care