- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- What the latest findings on the 501Y.V2 Covid variant mean for the development of vaccines
- Why do lungs ‘wheeze’? Scientists tried to find out
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- REFLECTION | Covid-19: How the basic education dept weathered the Covid-19 storm
- Covid-19: PPE scandals that crippled South Africa's fight against Covid-19
- One year on: The icons Covid-19 took from SA sport
- Covid-19 one year on: 'First wave was like Kilimanjaro, the second like Everest' - Prof Karim
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19403 votes