Question

Am I wrong?
I've been married for almost 2 years, since hubby and me started dating his mother never liked me and still doesn't and this is starting to affect our relationship. She is always drunk and a year ago was caught drug dealing, this is not the kind of things I was brought up with I've got totally different principals than her. Hubby and me fight alot about this because I don't want to visit his mother we do go there but not very often because of the way she treats me when we do go there, she says that I am keeping her son away from her and I changed him into something he's not and that it's my fault that we don't get along. Even on our wedding day she tried talking him out of marrying me she said this he's making the worst mistake of his life by marrying me, she cried through the whole ceremony. The problem at this stage is that I don't know what to do anymore I have tried all that I can, I'm always the one saying sorry although I'm not doing anything wrong and I am tired of doing this. What can I do to change things am I being wrong for not wanting to visit her, and why do hubby choose her over me? Please help I don't know what to do anymore and I am so tired of trying and fighting.

I can'tblame you for being reluctant to visit a drug-dealing drunk. Apparently it never occurs to ehr that her own awful behaviour might cause some of the problems she blames others for. Try mariage counselling, to see if your husband can adapt better. And if indeed you have managed to make him something other than she would have done --- congratulations