Question

am so angry today
Have been reading mostly but have also mailed a few times!
I am so angry today! My b/f and I have been through a rough time the last 2 yrs, broken up a few times - last time in July! Decided to try and work things out but he seems to just rock the boat when things start looking ok!
He has this habit of not telling me things, like he has to go down to Cape Town, tells the friends - I only hear about it when he has already made the booking and is about to fly out! I have now decided that I have had enough! I thought we were trying to make our relationship work!
I am so angry I am actually not even concentrating - at work and what I am typing in here! I just needed to put it down on paper to feel better!
Would appreciate some words of wisdom from anyone on the site!
Thanks and enjoy your day!

This sort of pattern turns up here quite often. I don't believe there is much point in repeatedly breaking up and reconcioling unless after the first once or twice something else is addedd to enable real changes to occur towards sorting out whatever problems exist --- and that usually requires relationship counselling