Question

Amniocentesis
I am 32, 16 weeks pregnant by ICSI (my first pregnancy) and was told at my 12 week scan that the NT was 2.3, nasal bone was seen but the bloods came back at a risk of 1in 90. Would you recommend an amniocentesis. What are the risks these days?

I think that you have posted about this before. You will have tro make the deciionabout amniocentesis. The risk of having a baby with Down syndrome is 1 in 90. The only way to know for sure is with the amniocentesis. Partly it depends whether you can live with a disabled child if this is what it turns out to be, and whether you would terminate the pregnancy if it was Down's.
The miscarriage risk with amniocentesis is 1%.