Question

Amniotic Fluid
Hi, Doc

I am 32 wks, and my gynae always says there's not enough water surrounding the baby, he told me to relax a lot, which i am doing, but the amniotic fluid is neither increasing nor decreasing in volume. Whatelse together with relaxing can one do, to ensure that the fluid does increase with time as the baby grows.
The growth of the baby is not affected, he is growing as normal as he should be.
Should i be worried and the pregnancy progresses and the fluid has still not increased?

cheetah
GYNAEDOC

Please find out morer details as exactly what the fluid volume is. This is usually measured and your doctor shouldbe able to give a measurement.