Question

an accident that hasnt healed
hi the doc , some advise please. i had a motor accident about 5 months ago and had a numbness on the skull for a while i thought it was just from the accident but this still has not gone away and seems to be affecting me more now with pressure on the side of my head, i have also started to get depressed and anxious and have started taking cipralex, should i go to a nurosergeon or what do you think?

Dear Feeling wierd
Yes just get a neurological evaluation - one can develop a slow subdural bleeding over weeks to months that can start causing pressure on the brain. You may need a brainscan.