Question

Anafranil Pills
Message below was posted please can you comment. Thanks. I hope Bigwig is right. It sounds too good to be true though.

From Bigwig
Message: Try Anafranil pills, they interfere with ejaculation, thus keeping him up a long as u want. He will have a very, very long round. U won't need any second to third round. All pharmacies have the pill. U take it 3 - 4 hours before sexercise, believe me U'll have multiple orgasms. He'll thrust U until U become satisfied.
Date: 25/2/2003

Anafranil is a Schedule 5 medication, you need a doctors prescription. Anafranil is not an aphrodisiac that will give you wonderful orgasms, it is used for depression, it's side effect is delayed ejaculation. Please don't see this foruma s a substitute for a medical consultation. Consult your docotr before taking ANY medication.