Question

Anal
im a 27 yr old man and for a long time now i find i like anal sex (with women only) very much. i have a steady g/friend and when we are together and fooling around i tend to want to play with her ass as much or sometimes more than her vagina. she only lets me lick or finger her ass and im ok with that for now, i want to go all the way one day.

is something wrong with me because of my anal pursuit. im afraid to talk to anyone about this because i dont want them to think im strainge and well, my g/friend doesnt really like the idea that i like anal that much but as long as i dont hurt her shes fine, she does it to make me happy.

im really concerned about my state now.

It is a major assumption that all gay men like anal sex and no straight men or women do. In fact, most sexual behaviour research conducted with straight university students has revealed that 8 to 20 percent of them have engaged in anal intercourse at least once. The Janus Report also found that 29 percent of men and 24 percent of women surveyed thought anal sex was very normal and alright.