Question

Anal itching
I have the most unbearable pain around my anus. The skin is bright red, itchy and quite raw. Also at the anal verge there is a triangular lump of flesh hanging. This is quite sore particularly after passing of stools.
I am not sure if this is related but around my vagina there is also inflamed skin and patches of white skin together with small flesh coloured bumps.
Please help :( im desperate
Cyberdoc

Hallo Lucy
Please see a doctor - it sounds as if you have an acute inflamed hemorroid with a dermatitis/yeast infection in the area. You may need a prescription for oral antifungal tablets and may need referral to have the hemorroid removed