Question

ANAL SEX
My parner and I tried anal sex and I really enjoyed it. The only problem was that it was very embarrasing for me because there was a quite a bit of stool, which made it messy. The following day I tried to clear it out with an enema but that night there were stains again without him even penetrating (I did not feel anything coming out) Could this have been from g-spot stimulation? What can I do to prevent this in future.

It is possible for women to ejaculate but this is usually clear in colour. It is possible that this is still feacal material which you just did not feel. Perhaps you just need to put down a towel so as not to be uncomfortable with the messiness...