Question

anal sex
my boyfried had anal sex with me monday morning. dont know if i am comfortable with it.after we had sex i felt so empty. he normaly do it but not for long but this time we only had anal sex.

i feel cheap. we are together for 2 mnths now.

sexologist

A large number of women do not like or will not even consider anal sex. Some do not like it due to their belief system that does not accept anal sex with a women, some because they do not consider it hygienic and others because it is uncomfortable and painful. From a sexual stimulating point of view it actually does not 'do it' for a women. A women can not atomically experience the same sexual satisfaction as a man without other stimulation. Remember it is ALWAYS your choice of what you will allow and you have the right the express your sexual needs - even if it differ from his. Discuss this with him and try and find a way that suit both of you. Deidre - SASHA