Question

anal sex for me
HI ,well ime quirios about anal sex and i would like to have some ,but here is the catch my wife doesent have a penis,i am not gay and i dont cheat on my wife and i dont whant to.but i do whant to be penetrated in some form or way ,what is safe and is this not a bit wrong? or sould i just leave it

Leon, many heterosexual faithful men are interested in anal sex. If your wife is willing to participate it may be that you could explore this with her finger(s) or a sex toy. Make sure that (1) her nails are cut, (2) that plenty of lubricant is used, (3) that you go slowly and gently and let her know when to stop/go, and (4) make sure that whatever penetrates you is washed thoroughly - the bacteria from the anus can cause infection if transmitted to another part of the body.

Whether it is wrong or not is a matter of morality and not the place of a professional to comment on. It can be safe as long as you use the guidelines suggested. It is your (and your wife's)decision as to whether or not you try this together.

Claire - SASHA