Question

Anat ??

Could you tell me if a schwarma from the Anat food chain is ok to eat for dinner or lunch! I absolutely love them and would like to know if eating them occationally (once a week) would not compromise my weight loss efforts! I am 23, weight 84kg and am looking to loose about 15kg. I usually order the beef one, they contain no butter and I just add a bit if the Tsasiki sauce ( a cucumber, garlic and yoghurt sauce).

Dear Lilly
I don't have the precise nutritive composition of schwarmas available, but as they consist of a fat-free starch (the wrap) and lean beef plus the yoghurt sauce, they should not be too high in energy and can be used as a moderate low-fat meal.
Enjoy