Question

And back to business...
....To all those of you who would like to make a positive change in your lives this year, especially your finances, I recommend you read a book by Darren Hardy called THE COMPOUND EFFECT. Although I believe in the " Law of Attraction" , this book is straightforward with none of that " BS" . It''s a book DH will certainly identify with.

To quote something he says in the book, ..." Elephants don''t bite. When last were you bitten by an elephant? But have you been bitten by a mosquito?" 

The point is, it''s the little things we do every single day that add up, that compound and give us the results we eventually get. Read it. It will change the way you think about EVERY SINGLE DECISION YOU MAKE!

Don''t take for granted that it''s so simple. Read the book for some profound strategies and I reckon if there is one book that can make you rich, it''s this one!