Question

And Now????
Hi there, it's me again. here's the thing. i have a 29 - 34 day cycle. didn't start my period on sunday (day 34) so i did a test... it was negative. it's now Tuesday (day 36) and still nothing. i had some weird spotting during ovulation this month so i knew exactly when i was ovulating (18 - 19 dec). What's going on now? I did loose a really good friend in a car accident in dec and i didn't take it to well. could this be delaying my period or did i just do the pregnancy test to early!!!

Hallo Nix
For your own peace of mind - do another test in a day or 2 but I think this could be due to the stress you had.