Question

Anemia and weight loss
I have Anemia, low blood pressure and an iron defficiency. I''ve had episodes of fainting before, because of this. I now take tablets for the blood pressure and iron. I would like to loose some weight and considering using a thermal fatburner (slimquick 7 days gentle cleanse and slimquick ultra fatburner). Could this product be dangerous for me to use considdering my health condition?

Dee

It can be dangerous, especially if you are anemic. These products will increase your heart rate and also worsen the symptoms of your anemia. For weight loss, I always suggest a sensible low calorie diet and cardiovascular exercise of 45 minutes per day, for six days of the week.