Question

angiomyolipmona and haemangioma
Hi Dr, I have a angiomyolipoma on the medial pole of left kidney and a liver haemangioma 3.8 x 3.6, the sonar after two years says it has slight enlargement. Is a angiomyolipoma the same as a lipoma? I have begun Estrofem 2mg for 11 weeks on it, could that cause it to grow? is it a cause for concern? Physcian said no, but maybe I need a second opinion as it worries me to have these two strange things in my body, please set my mind at ease if you can.
Mem

Dear mem
Angiomyolipoma is a benign (non-cancerous) renal tumour composed of fat(lipoma), vascular(angio), and smooth muscle (myo). It usually is only removed if it causes bleeding inside you. A lipoma only consists of fat.
A liver heamangioma is also usually benign and does no harm unless it really becomes big and interfere with the clotting mechanism of the body. Estrogen may stimulate haemangiomas to grow.