Question

Angry 2 year old
My two year old (turns three in May) is very intelligent, and talk better than most children his age, not only words, or short sentences, but complete paragraphs. Also good at figuring things out. He can name any colour, and recognise about 9 different cars on the road.
My problem is his anger. He can be so lovable, and helpfull. But his got no patience. At times, he'll want something, or want to do something, and if its not possible, he'll start screaming like mad. Some days, he'll wake up fine, and his dad or sister might say morning to him, and he'll start screaming: "leave me, don't look at me!" or something along those lines. Same with strangers. One day nobody must take any notice of him, or he will go into a screaming fit, the next day he'll walk up to somebody he's never met, and start talking to them.
Some types of noises seem to make him anxious, like the wind through a car window, or a lot of people talking at once, other times it won't bother him.
At 18 months a homeopath diagnosed him with a spastic colon, as up to then, he didn't sleep for more than half an hour at a time. He'd wake up after 25min or so, not crying, but screaming, not curled up like a colic baby, but stretching backwards.
I also have a daughter (14years) and a baby (7 months), but he takes up most of my time.
Is there anything physical that he can be tested for, and please don't tell me it's just the terrible two's, as I've never met anybody who has seen another two year old this angry.
I've tried every trick in the book, like ignoring him, trying to talk to him, distracting him, even lately spanking him, no difference. Please help.

Lee, this sounds too complicated to handle over the Net. If I were you I would have his hearing tested and if there is no problem, to have him checked out by his paediatrician. If he gives him the all clear, I would take him to a paediatric psychologist and/or psychiatrist. If they all say that he’s OK, you will have to weight for at least 6 months before you start the whole process all over again. Good luck.