Question

animal sex
Is it ok if i have sex with my pet dog. The dog is always sniffing me in the region and even licks. I once tried and exposed my vulva to him and he relished licking and It was also very satisfying to me.

I want to focus your attention of the fact that sex with animals (bestiality) is in most countries illegal and prosecutable. The animal is purely following there instinct and has no comprehension with what they are busy and therefor is considered non-consensual sexual activity. In light thereof it is considered not ok.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.