Question

Animals and Jeyes Fluid
Anyone reading this forum, already two people have asked about dipping or washing their pets in Jeyes Fluid in par water. Stop wasting time in asking whether it is good to dip/wash your animals. It may get of rid of the ticks and the fleas but it will kill your animal eventually. The stuff is toxin. Jeyes Fluid is good to get rid of germs in the drains and to spray around the exterior of your house to stop crawling insects to come into the house and may kill ticks and fleas on the lawn if you spray your yard with it. But for goodness sake don't dip / wash any animal in it. As cybervet said that one can get Frontline or some other flea and tick stuff to put on your loving pets. If one still wants to find out more go and look on the website on Jeyes Fluid and animals. At the height of the Mad Cow Disease in Britain they did not spray animals with the Jeyes Fluid except for peoples shoes and car tires and to those that wore special spaceman like plastic suite were sprayed with the stuff.

Sorry if I sound like a cow it grates me when people mention that they want to use Jeyes Fluid on their animals.
cybervet

Thanks for your input.