Question

answer doesn''t help
Your answer:" Hi Doggone

If you are concerned about the itchy skin and you suspect that it might be allergy induced then I would suggest that you go and have your dog allergy tested and get immunotherapy. " 

doesn''t help. My dog has had skin scrapes and blood tests = No ingested allergens. My vet told me that inhaled allergens are tested by sending a sample to the USA - too expensive for me. So I can''t go any further with your suggestion.

Hi Doggone

Sorry tat the information has been of no value. You need to provide full details of the tests that have been conducted before I can truely specify a prossible treatment/suggestion. In your previous request you specified that your animal has an allergy but what tests have been conducted to identify that this is the problem?

If you are concerned about cost of testing then I suggest that you keep treating with the antihistamine/cortisone e.t.c