Question

Anti-boost
Waar kan ek anti-boost koop? Ek is g..tv..l vir my man wat altyd wil social en dronk by die huis kom!!

If your husband has a real drinking problem, then he needs to see a skilled counsellor, and maybe take proper medicines which could help, rather than any of the ineffective over-the-counter remedies.
I think you're thinking of Antabuse, which needs a prescription, a medical check-up and cautious use, as well as proper cooperation from the drinker, as the reaction betweem Antabuse and alcohol can be not merely unpleasant but even, in some circumstances, dangerous. And there are alternative meds, but none work without full copperation from the drinker, and expert assessment and monitoring,