Question

Anti-depressants and pregnancy
My gynaecologist put me on 50mg of Zoloft, I had a terrible year last year losing my brother, I could not cope with the situation.After falling pregnant I left all anti-depressants, but she put me back on Zoloft.I want to know if there are people out there using the same medication - because I am stressing that my baby will not be ok.She did inform me that she may have breathing problems and colic, but is there a possibility that she can die or have problems later on. This is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time, and I hope it gets me over the terrible hurt I am going through.Are there any one else out there with the same problem, and how can i calm myself regarding this little bundle that is on her way.I am currently 31 weeks pregnant.Thanks

Zoloft is relatively safe in pregnancy and it sounds like you need it, so don't worry about thr baby.