Question

Anti-depressants or seeing a professional
I''m struggeling in my marriage at the moment and not sure what will be the best - popping a " relax"  pill or visiting a professional person and talk my heart out...I''m have major trust issues and need something to numb a bit of my emotions.

If, as it sounds, the problems are to do with relationship and trust problems, this can ONLY be properly dealt with by seeing a good psychologist for assessment and counselling. Medications would not help, and could be counter-productive. A "relax" pill to numb you is exactly what you don't need - it'd be like having an awful pain in your stomach and without finding out what's causing it or dealing with the cause, just taking pain-killers to help you ignore a problem that needs fixing