Question

Antibiotic for infected gland
I have had problems with the gland in my right neck swelling up all the time, for the last 3 years or more. A doctor says it is bacteria from a previous infection which never cleared up properly and that is why it keeps on flairing up and causing a sore throat at the same time. He gave me an anti-biotic to take for 2 weeks to clear it up - Moxyclav. Will this work and does it make you drowsy?

Mandy, I can’t guarantee that it will work, but there is no reason to believe that it won’t. What I can tell you is that Moxypen® isn’t supposed to make you drowsy. Good luck.