Question

Antidepressants and pregnancy?
I would like to know if Thaden 75mg a day (generic of Prothaden) is dangerous to take while pregnant and if it is what are the alternatives? Not pregnant yet but in planning phase. I wouldn't want to hurt the baby by being on it but also wouldn't want to hurt it by not being on it!

Thank you.

Sprry, but this is a question you MUST discuss with your gynae and the doc prescribing the Thaden, as the issue is complex and depends on many details we can't exchange here. Some ADs are considered generally safe in pregnancy, if really strongly needed ; others, and I'd be hesitant about Prothiaden / Thaden here, are considered less clearly safe.