Question

Anxiety = Insomnia
Goodday. I have been struggling to fall asleep for the past 3 weeks now. I also suffer from a lot of anxiety because of it. my insomnia has now turned into a symptom of my anxiety. I constantly worry whether I''ll be able to sleep tonight or not... this leads to very rapid heart rate and chest uncomfort and nausea. i''m so tired but as soon as hit the cushion, my anxiety starts. how can I combat this? I am currently taking Kali-Phos, Nervuton 2 and Ulti-Mag to calm me down and make me sleepy. it may make me sleepy, but I cant seem to calm my brain down. sleeping pills don''t seem to work anymore either! what''s wrong?
Sleep Expert
Sleep expert

I would suggest that you contact your doctor and ask her to give you something more effective for anxiety. What you are taking does not really have proven benefit in a case like this. Anxiety is the most powerful thing to keep you awake. Sleeping pills will only work for a few nights, before the body becomes used to them. They were never designed for long-term use.